Budget & Cash Flow Analysis Services in Cape Coral, FL
Maintaining a budget based on your individual cash flow is crucial to planning for your financial future. If you’re located in Cape Coral, we can help you create and manage a budget that is right for your specific situation. We will do this by:
- Gathering pertinent information – this will include your income, expenses, both current and in retirement, as well as past spending habits.
- Projecting tax liabilities – part of analyzing your budget and cash flow will be projecting any tax liabilities, such as federal, state, self-employment, FICA, and Medicare.
- Determining a reasonable budget – we will establish a comprehensive budget that incorporates your fixed expenses as well as your discretionary/controllable expenses—dining out, entertainment, travel, etc. Keeping these expenses in check allows our clients to achieve their financial goals—funding investment accounts, funding college education accounts, purchasing investment property, purchasing a car or boat, or any other goal you have.
- Determining cash flow available for investments – generally, your income minus your taxes and expenses equals your cash flow available for potential investments. We’ll use this cash flow number to determine your annual goals and objectives while devising a financial plan that will help you achieve them.
- Monitoring and making changes – we will track your budget from both a broad and itemized level so we can incorporate any changes, including fluctuations in income, excessive discretionary spending, or unforeseen fixed expenses.
The accuracy of the projection and your ability to stick to the budget will ultimately lead to the achievement of your predetermined annual goals. Geier Asset Management provides budget and cash flow analysis services throughout Cape Coral. Call us today to schedule a consultation. Click here to see more information from our Florida branch.
You May Be Interested In…