BUDGET & CASH FLOW ANALYSIS SERVICES IN COLUMBIA
Maintaining a budget based on your individual cash flow is crucial to planning for your financial future. If you’re located in Columbia, we can help you create and manage a budget that is right for your specific situation. We will do this by:
- Gathering pertinent information – this will include your income, expenses, both current and in retirement, as well as past spending habits
- Projecting tax liabilities – part of analyzing your budget and cash flow will be projecting any tax liabilities, such as federal, state, self-employment, FICA, and Medicare.
- Determining a reasonable budget – we will establish a comprehensive budget that incorporates your fixed expenses as well as your discretionary/controllable expenses—dining out, entertainment, travel, etc. Keeping these expenses in check allows our clients to achieve their financial goals—funding investment accounts, funding college education accounts, purchasing investment property, purchasing a car or boat, or any other goal you have.
- Determining cash flow available for investments – generally, your income minus your taxes and expenses equals your cash flow available for potential investments. We’ll use this cash flow number to determine your annual goals and objectives while devising a financial plan that will help you achieve them.
- Monitoring and making changes – we will track your budget from both a broad and itemized level so we can incorporate any changes, including fluctuations in income, excessive discretionary spending, or unforeseen fixed expenses.
The accuracy of the projection and your ability to stick to the budget will ultimately lead to the achievement of your predetermined annual goals.
Geier Financial can help you achieve your goals because we offer cash flow analysis for residents of Columbia, MD and surrounding areas. Contact us today to get started.
Cash Flow Budget
Knowing your cash flow budget can help you be better prepared for your future. Everyone has a rough idea of how much money they bring home each month and then they try to pull savings from whatever they have left over. Why scrimp and save that way when you can create a budget so you know exactly where your money is going? A fully planned cash flow budget can help you:
Take control of your finances today by asking us about our cash flow services in Columbia, MD and the surrounding areas!