Tax Return Preparation in Maryland
Tax deadlines can be intimidating for many individuals, families, and businesses. The complexity of the tax return, both federal and state, often leads to confusion. Constantly changing laws, tax rates, and allowable deductions make preparing an income tax return a challenging task. That’s where we can help. With over 25 years of experience, Geier Asset Management is equipped with several CPAs and accounting specialists that provide an elite level of tax service. There is no substitute for the knowledge and understanding that a licensed, experienced tax professional can provide.
Contact our trusted financial planners for assistance with tax return preparation in Columbia, MD and beyond.
Our Tax Preparation Services
Although Geier Asset Management is not a CPA firm, we can provide personal income tax planning services and federal, state, and local income tax return preparation through our on-staff Certified Public Accountants® as well as our relationship with other tax professionals. Our qualified financial advisors offer the following tax services in our Maryland office:
- Assistance in gathering the necessary documents in an organized manner
- Completion of your individual federal and state income tax return
- Knowledge of and capability to process multi-state tax returns
- Completion of partnership, corporation, or S-Corp tax returns
- Annual tax projections
- Computation of estimated tax payments
- Assistance with payroll withholdings—limit overpaying the IRS
- Electronic filing to expedite the process and receive your refund quicker
- Assistance with IRS/State Agency audits and correspondence
A typically tedious, frustrating, and time-consuming project can be simplified and streamlined with the assistance of Geier Asset Management. Save yourself a great deal of time and money by allowing a qualified tax professional to prepare your tax return. Our financial advisory team will help you navigate through the tax maze, balance conflicting goals, and minimize the tax bite wherever possible with our tax services. We’re here to help with all aspects of income tax preparation.
Choose Geier As Your Tax Return Preparation Team in Maryland
You earned it, you deserve to keep it. Almost every area of our lives is touched by tax considerations. Many of the rules, regulations, and requirements regarding taxes are cumbersome and ever-changing. But reaching successful financial goals almost always means considering tax implications. At Geier Asset Management, our tax professionals can walk you through most any tax scenario and help with the planning strategies.
If you are looking for a trustworthy financial advisory team in Maryland, look no further than Geier Asset Management. Contact us online or call us at (410) 824-1853 to speak with our tax return preparation advisors.
In addition to tax preparation services, our team offers tax planning services.
We are based in Marriottsville, MD and have clients throughout Maryland, specifically in Howard County & Carroll County. We have many income tax return preparation clients in the following cities:
- Columbia, MD
- Ellicott City, MD
- Catonsville, MD
- Clarksville, MD
- Eldersburg, MD
- Marriotsville, MD
- Sykesville, MD
- West Friendship, MD
- And more throughout Maryland!
- Does Geier Asset Management offer tax preparation?
- How many years do I need to keep my financial records in case of an audit?
- What are the tax consequences of withdrawing money early from my retirement account?
- Who can I claim as a dependent?
- What is the annual gift exclusion?
- What education credits are available and do I qualify?
- How do I value non-cash charitable contributions?
- Are losses on rental properties tax deductible?
- What are some tips to prepare my taxes at the end of the year?